If you are a web entrepreneur looking to set up a new monetized web application, then you must have heard about PHP web development. One of the relatively newer web development languages, PHP has outpaced some of the more classic coding terms and established its authority on the World Wide Web. Of course like other development languages, you need a web developer to develop your app in PHP, and outsourcing this work has proven to be more beneficial than hiring an in-house team.
Some of the main aspects of employing external PHP resources are:
1. Outsourcing PHP development work to countries like Pakistan is more economical and cheap in cost. We also know that these countries are developing massive infrastructure and IT services and utilities are relatively cheaper, so you get lower quotes.
2. One of the main benefits of outsourcing your PHP development work is that you can go on a turnkey basis with this. Going to the bases of full achievement will allow you to tell all the requirements, challenges, expected coming and time frame of the providers, then all you have to do is wait for the results.
3. There is a lot of competition in the freelancing and outsourcing market with financial guarantors in the middle. The money earned from your hearing will not be snatched away easily.
4. Due to the fierce competition in the field of freelancing and outsourcing, you can expect better results because companies will try to keep you as a loyal customer. Now this is really important if you need an ongoing working relationship with your outsourcing partner.
5. Providers usually respect your deadlines and try to submit work before time runs out.
Obviously, these are some of the benefits associated with outsourcing PHP web application development work.
However, there is another side to the story that you should know:
1. There is a possibility that you will end up dealing with an outside fraudster who may steal your money.
2. You can also find inexperienced development resources that can waste not only your time, but your money as well.
3. Chances are that your freelancer will be able to steal your money first and then outrun you by opening a dispute within the freelance portal.
4. At the macro level, outsourcing huge volumes of work can create problems such as unemployment, poverty and increased crime in your geographic location.
So how do you outsource work?
1. Be sure to do some background checks for the freelancer or supplier you are outsourcing to work for. It can be helpful to search online along with contacting some of the people who have provided testimonials for your chosen resource or development company.
2. Take full advantage of the middle man guarantees offered by portals like elance and freelancer.com.
3. Never direct money transfer and try to use the guarantee as much as possible.
4. Don’t be lenient or strict with your service provider. Going to extremes in either case can lead to a loss of mutual trust and thus negatively affect the business relationship.
5. Always be sure to sign a contract for private label rights for the tokens you make from your provider. This can help in situations where your code is being redistributed etc.
6. Always Hire a PHP Developer After testing the skill set and making sure the guy knows what he’s doing and claims.
These are some of the pros, cons, challenges and suggested solutions when you want to hire php programmers. These are basically general propositions and are generally applicable to every type of outsourcing business.