iPhone is a leading smartphone that not only serves communication purposes but also serves as a multimedia platform and multi-capabilities with the help of just one tool.
According to the Apple Store, iPhone apps have been downloaded a billion times. The Apple Store has a number of apps that range from the very useful to the hard to use.
Seeing these many apps already on sale, you may also need your iPhone app that all iPhone users have access to. When doing this method, a number of queries should be answered such as clarifying the SDK source and the steps to take.
Here are some of the salient aspects of iPhone app development.
- If you want to develop an iPhone app, the first step is to get a clear picture of how existing apps work on the iPhone. It is said that one cannot learn to swim unless one jumps into the water. Also in this case, you first need to carefully study the functioning of existing iPhone applications.
- You must understand that the work of an iPhone is completely different from the work of a desktop computer. Playback commands are executed in a certain way on the iPhone. If your application does not comply with the requirements of the iPhone, it will lead to backfire and waste of time, money and resources.
- The user interface is completely different because the content on the iPhone can only be accessed with the help of your fingers. Screen size is very limited. There is very limited scope to provide assistance to the user.
- Animations are one of the things that are widely used in iPhone just to make the interface very lively. This means that the iPhone application that you develop should be easy to use by the users.
- The iPhone is equipped with a set of accelerometers. This set of accelerometers detects the movement and direction of the iPhone. Because of this, an iPhone emulator must be used on an iPod Touch or an actual iPhone.
- http://developer.apple.com/iphone/ It is the iPhone developers website which is rich in information about iPhone app development. You can access documents, informative videos, and even code samples through this site.
- You should carefully go through the iPhone user interface instructions provided on this website. This is especially required to clear the basics. This can show you how apps work on the iPhone. You can also learn how to control objects and functions.